…I’d have a hundred dollars. That’s right, this is the 100th dispatch from the Green-Walled Tower.
I’d like to thank all you who have read my posts faithfully and those who have just stopped by for a visit. I appreciate you all. So how well do you know the workings of the Green-Walled Tower? Take my quiz and find out. Get more than seven right and I’ll send you an autographed smile via ThoughtNet. Get them all right (and fly yourself over here) and I will treat you to a bowl of soup of your choosing. The answers are at the bottom.
1. What was name of the very first story I posted?
2. How many countries have visited my blog?
a) 53 b) 87 c) 99 d) 142
3. Which country has visited the most (besides the US)?
a) India b) Canada c) Djibouti d) South Korea
4. What is the name of the dimension-traveling woman who first appeared in See the World Through a Cardboard Tube?
a)Klista b) Calista c) Margaret d) Betty
5. What does it mean to snee?
a) when you start to sneeze, but then catch yourself b) when you smoke 20 cigarettes at once through a PVC pipe c) when you answer a question before it’s asked d) when you see things that are invisible to other people
6. In the story Alone on Top of the World, what was the girl Aerin’s job?
a) shepherd b) astronomer c) farmer d) accountant
7. What is Edward Morrison’s robot friend called?
a) Chingu b) Amigo c) Droog d) Ami
8. What was the name of the very first Open Prompts story I did?
9. Where do I live?
a) Canada b) US c) Japan d) South Korea
10. What am I going to do for the blog’s one-year anniversary?
a) buy you all a car b) finally go to Disneyland c) eat a liter of ice cream and cry softly d) build a real green-walled tower and invite you all there for a party
Answers: 1-(Mayor Jim), 2-(87), 3-(India), 4-(Klista), 5-(when you see things that are invisible to other people), 6-(shepherd), 7-(Droog), 8-(Klutz), 9-(South Korea), 10-(?)